Uma mãozinha na consciência



Why People Complain

If I got a penny every time someone complained, I would be a millionaire. To this day, I still do not understand why people complain. What is the point of complaining? When someone is complaining, they are not helping the situation at all. In fact they are making things even worse. Here’s my way to put it. If you have negative thoughts, i.e. complaining, you will get more negative thoughts and next thing you know you are surrounded by negative thoughts. Having said that, here is why I think people complain. To get attention: There are people at work that I deal with everyday at work that complain just so someone would listen to their sad story. I can understand this but I am sure there is a better way to start a conversation with someone. For example, “Good morning, Vik. How are you doing this morning?” By saying this, I will have a positive response and would actually want to talk to you. Now let’s look at the other side of the equation. Folks, I cannot stand people that complain or are always thinking negative. If someone comes in and says”. I have the worst day of my life. I mean come on. Are you sure serious? The worst day of your life. I am sure you are going to have worst days than your current one. This would be my response: “Sorry to hear that.” Then I would walk away. The reason I wrote this article is because people do not understand the power of positive thinking. I want you to try something for me. For one day, just have positive thoughts. Do not have any negative thoughts at all and SMILE. I guarantee your day will go a whole lot better.


Fonte: unknown, December 16, 2008

Comentários